Real Estate Law
Real Estate Law
The attorneys of Montgomery & Interpreter, PLC, provide legal services to commercial clients, businesses, ranch owners, developers, individuals, and Tribal clients in a variety of real estate land use and property law matters. Whether you need someone to help you evaluate or transfer legal title to property or require legal representation in a real estate dispute, we have the knowledge and experience to understand and achieve your goals.
In addition to our general real estate practice, our attorneys are experienced in working with local, state, and federal agencies on a broad spectrum of real estate and property issues, from resolving boundary disputes involving the United States Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management (BLM), to the successful negotiation of multi-parcel, federal land exchanges.
We are available to assist you in your real estate
matters in the following areas:
- Representation of ranch owner in multi-million dollar breach of contract action against a buyer for failed sale of the ranch in Pinal County, Arizona, with issues involving legal access and grazing rights.
- Provided detailed water rights report for ranch located in southeastern Arizona and advised regarding necessary steps to confirm, secure and enhance those water rights.
- Accomplished a negotiated resolution of a complex boundary dispute between a federal agency and private landowner.
- Obtained 273 acres of National Forest Service land adjacent to a Tribal client to add to the Tribe’s 85-acre Reservation through a Federal Land Exchange.
- Initiated federal trust acquisition for lands acquired by Tribe through federal land exchange, along with 20 additional assembled acres.
- Successfully negotiated the sale of a federal Indian allotment back to a Tribe to enable further Reservation consolidation while ensuring that allottee obtained fair market value for the parcel in the multi-million dollar transaction processed through the allottee’s Individual Indian Money (IIM) account held by the BIA.
- Speaker at the 2007 Arizona Federal Land Surveyor’s Annual Conference and the 2008 Arizona State Land Surveyor’s Annual Conference providing course on Indian Land Title and issues in land title in the southwest.
© 2023 Montgomery & Interpreter, PLC